Monday, March 7, 2011

What Are Cysts And Fibroid Symptoms

orchids with Seramis - whisprs.net

After I take away last project successfully! allowed (since it was primarily about the Clay granules, however, the testers were given a bag of orchid mix), I'm so happy, now on trial for participating in the orchid mix whisprs to be allowed.

Why? Since I last project extremely successful with my 2 orchids "celebrate" was allowed, is now added to my pink striped pink and white Phalaenopsis another!

My
test suite:


and flight, it went straight to repot my new white, I was given in August 2010:

--- new planter and Cover pot, together with respondent provided the orchid from the old pot free, orchid mix provided ---

--- the old mix from the roots gepuhlt, dried and / or removed rotted root pieces, some orchid mix in the new ( larger) plant pot felt purely set the orchid filled with the mixture and put in the new pot ---

--- a little decorative stones with orchid fertilizer enriched water by 1 Giessen and already she stands at a new place and a new look! Great joy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment