Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Leroi Air Compressor Parts Drawing

Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Cream trnd.de

Extract project page trnd :

trnd The product test with the Dr.Hauschka face cream balm.

the beginning of the product testing, each participant free of charge following starting package will receive:
trnd Starpaket: Dr. Hauschka Gesichtscreme Melisse für empfindliche Mischhaut.
for you:
  • 1x Dr.Hauschka face cream balm
  • 1x roadmap for product testing
  • 1x Dr.Hauschka brochure "Product Overview"
  • So that we can care creator of Dr.Hauschka take a picture additionally:
  • 1x Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner
  • 1x *
To Share with friends had applied
    : with sensitive combination skin:
20x sample Dr.Hauschka face cream balm
* In Switzerland: Facial Special

_________________________________________________________________________

And here's my impressions of the Cleansing Cream:

my skin texture I am because of my skin tone, because I have combination skin with a classic greasy T-zone and dry cheeks sometimes range. Furthermore, me from torment and blemishes on the chin and slightly enlarged pores on and off my nose. My skin is very sensitive and reacts to incompatibility with redness, Dryness and irritation on contact.

my application:
I have here followed the recommendation of the manufacturer, not the wash cream rubbed in application, but on damp skin "pressed" from inside to outside and that. Before I take the narrow, high standing tube, an approximately 2cm long "sausage" on hand, give it some water and mix to form an emulsion, before I press on and distribution on the face and neck. After a short time I wash the residual mass with lukewarm water again. This I have already both in the bathtub and the sink several times completed. I could describe it as very mild peeling, but not compared to a regular facial scrub and therefore can not replace.
After the wash cream is completely removed without residue, leaves a soft feel that gives the impression of having used a light day care. The skin is pleasantly dull and balanced.
The eye area is left out and is so noted in the Application Note.

look / smell / consistency:
The ground looks slightly brown with darker brown grains in a certain way Alternative Earth and smells slightly earthy-nutty. It looks a bit like solid, grainy mustard * g *, diffusers rub well and press down on the skin and has the consistency of a slightly firmer, grainy cream (like for example with apricot scrub Alverde of the grains are only not so hard!).
The removal of the tube is wonderfully simple and "clean".


effect:
no redness occurred, droughts were also made. Generally I use but after the facial cream, as, due to the cold temperatures yet still must be rich. To warmer times I can well imagine that the moisture loss of the cleansing cream should be sufficient. As
Reinigunsalternative to wash gel, facial cleansing milk and water can "see" the cleansing cream can. I'm after washing do not feel the need to rework. Only the eyes continue to clean with pads and eye make up remover liquid, I (eyes watering) creamy products not as well accept it. My skin is not stretched and is sometimes not even be absolutely creamed. I've covered my face and neck after an evening bath with only the face wash cream and used before the extra bed-go only my eye cream of Alverde. The morning after the skin was still nice soft and has not greased or even curious.


The website I can recommend you, there's a lot to discover (eg, a skin care plan ) and is currently working on game-winning campaign, called "the year Roses" (by end April 2011).

If the selling price of their first shy away: there are also tasting sizes



0 comments:

Post a Comment