Monday, November 8, 2010

Top 10 Italian Glamour Models

-in bopki.com

yupp, I'm also a "35" and was brought into the 2.Bewerbungswelle bopki of the team:

now I wait, when the test utensils roll along with me, for I have long been nothing more tried from Olay (except the care wipes the Silk-epil):



the beginning of the project, all participating bopkis a free project package received containing the following:
bopki Projektpaket: Olaz Regenerist Pflege mit LSF 30.
for you:
• 1 x Olay Regenerist care for flawless skin with SPF 30
• A Olay Guest Towel (black with embroidery)
• Project Manual with fascinating insider information
• Market research documents for interviewing friends and acquaintances
To Share to friends, acquaintances, colleagues and relatives:
20 x Olay Regenerist Pröbchen of care for flawless skin with SPF 30


Which of you too?

now I turn up the heating and wish you all a great start to the week

0 comments:

Post a Comment