Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pokemon Snap Mac Sixtyforce

thoughtful wine spritzer-Viqua.de

Hello everyone, Let
Hello,

currently somewhat sporadic here (the affectionate term that is missing sometimes) but it is tested!

.... Coco on I have of Viqua .... white and rose wine spritzer know you can test as a blogger there by request ( and report about it on his blog ). If you are interested, simply email: kontakt@viqua.de

In Coco it worked, so I tried it and promptly got a few bottles for testing.

Before there were still nice mail contact, the supply was safe and with a few personal lines.
1 each bottle was white and rose it to my friendly neighbors for accepting the package. Tasted




it took us (my treasure and me) extremely well, because it was neither too dry nor too sour and just a hint of carbonation. I tend to the rose, my friend to the white variant.
Perfect for couples. and girls nights, packed stylish with a nice slogan on the bottle that can not be more appropriate.

" water alone makes dumb, will testify in the water the fish wine alone makes stupid, the great men to prove I am Tische.Weil not both want to be, I pour water into the wine . " To buy ( quote from JW von Goethe )

in Viqua shop there are 12 containers per 275 ml bottle size ("Longneck", 5.7% alcohol) to 23.76 € (45 € free shipping on orders otherwise 5.95 € for the DHL delivery in Germany).

I have 12 bottles of each variety ordered this morning, so free shipping for Pay me ;-)

can, according to business conditions by bank transfer or PayPal. At the conclusion reached manallerdings only to PayPal, which can kill you. Then I viqua.de sent an email with the order number and asked me to send the data in order to transfer, I may not use PayPal. So far I've
first by email a confirmation of the order.

The delivery time is 2 to 5 business days (after payment), that is perfectly acceptable.

recommend? Absolutely, otherwise I would not have ordered, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment