Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Men With Erections.com

my 2nd week with my 1st week-bopki.de

as the first week came to an end, began the second is quite unspectacular * g *

The skin cream In the evening continues, and I noticed that my skin during the application period to take less cream appears.
I need you less in quantity and there is a slightly oily film, which now takes a little longer to "get lost". I personally find it not a major inconvenience if I do not put make-up afterwards.

the end of the 2.Testwoche I notice but a slight tingling sensation after application (does it work?), which vanishes very fast.
Unfortunately, the following had a negative effect: my skin is not smooth, but is something uneven over the course of the evening. This should mean the following: there are no pimples arise in itself, but such irregularities, which are sensed when one passes through the skin. Even though the
disappears, but not until the next morning.
There is no skin discomfort, no side effects, but it looks ugly.

I do not know if you can see that on the photos (especially that of the cheek).
Again, I ask you not to notice the reddish , because it comes from the camera.

The dosage I have slightly decreased since the excess is not feeding; to rub off easily and quickly leaves.
the cream works best when the pores are through the steam bath in the open nice and I've used a scrub.

I wonder what the 3rd Week brings so ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment