Monday, October 18, 2010

How Do You Know If A Verruca Is Gone?

sticks captured and crafted Treppenbox ...

... hab'ich, yeah.

Birgit was tagged again and threw sticks's. I'm probably jumped well and got it caught:

first Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? Read
Lord of the Rings, both in written word as well as Harry Potter on film
only on film, I would have never, for whatever reason * g *

second How many books do you read on average a month?
which varies, currently at the 4 to 5 (can also be more or less the maximum)

third What you always wanted to do before?
I assume that not only accomplished things are interested in answer, that is: learning English, I never finished, only begun. Maybe I do it again!

4th According to what you are currently addicted?
Herbst-/Winterzeit = cuddle time, so addicted to my treasure, as increased need for love prevails * g *

5th Do you believe in aliens? Why / why not?

Aliens in the form of goggle-eyed green men probably not, but I'm not so presumptuous to believe that people are the only intelligent beings in the universe .... at least I hope so, because who is still so stupid to bungle his planet ever faster?

6th What name do you find most beautiful?
brat, Dumpfbacke, Mäusepup

7th In which shops you can make the most money?
Douglas, TK Maxx and Mayersche

8th If you would win the lottery, what would you buy first?
an island (if it lasts), otherwise a new camera


and because I liked the Treppenbox Birgit so good, I have taken (by the way totally consistent) Instructions and himself a crafted, that would be my fall version, tadääää:




0 comments:

Post a Comment