Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brown Mucus On Birth Control?

Garnier Color Intense - GoFeminin.de

sounds and I dye my hair for years most of the purse for the sake of self-...
... I've also already got some gray hair early (inherited from my mom), it is not now become less.

the most because I regularly change tints and colorants from other intensive. Thanks
GoFeminin.de I then received 2 packs of free GARNIER Color Intense as a permanent hair color ind my chosen shade "chocolate brown" (4.3) for testing.





For me, in that order the following things are important for a hair color:
  • compatibility
  • gray hair coverage
  • simple application
  • Farbglanz
  • fragrance

As I struggled in recent years, very rarely with allergies or skin irritations I had failed again a skin allergy test, which you will usually make 48 hours in advance (preferably where one does not look like the splash of color in everyday life).

found in the pack-I totally normal-classic instructions for use, an applicator bottle containing developer emulsion (60 ml), 1 tube with Colorationscreme (40 ml), a sachet with grape seed oil Hair Treatment (15 ml) and a pair of disposable gloves.

Applying the Colorationsmischung goes from the top of the order bottle to drip without quite simple. The liquid has a slightly unpleasant odor, the smell, however, by far not as biting as some other product, whether it burns at all here in my eyes. Nice but would be a screw cap on the bottle top and nothing to stop, because there may arise sharp corners, which may scratch the scalp.
Furthermore, I prefer to take my disposable latex household gloves to apply because I have a better "feeling work" than with these big plastic gloves which I slipping out.

Since it is my first coloring of Garnier Intense Color, I can affect the emulsion is 35 minutes, that's the manufacturer's recommendation for initial treatment and gray hair, with a treatment approach with gray hair, 25 minutes, recommended.

I liked that my hair after the exposure time not so constituted a cardboardy head (as with clay smeared and hard after drying) were flushed out and thus beautiful. Neither have yet
hereafter after rinsing out the conditioner should I have attached a lot of hair, rinse and went not down very long.

was also the color properly rinsed from the skin without much scrubbing to have.

The smell remains discreet, no burning or itching of the scalp, I could now find after about 30 hours.
The combing while the hair was wet were still great, no closing film of the Riger conditioner stuck and when dry, also great.

shine my hair nice and the specified color is the picture on the pack is very close.
For nearly 3 € I'm frankly surprised and very positive, because I tolerate the product well, the gray hair was covered well and the order principle is super simple.

Only the color will change, because I'm used to a darker "chocolate brown" out of casting range.

0 comments:

Post a Comment