Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dog With Smelly Urine

Lipikar Lait by La Roche-Posay / Lisa-Freundeskreis.de

Hello everyone, Hello
sutalya shopping and 123;


sooooo .... hab'ich but plain 'a week applied lotions behaved and hard working and my hairy half the same time. And because my impressions are:

The Lipikar Lait smelled first from the standing tube to nothing , when applied to developed a very fine, mild odor ... well, sort of for me towards mild, alcohol-free After-Shave , slightly tart.
not to be unpleasant, unless you do not like those scents.

The body lotion is quite thick and it comes out of the opening as "thick, white sausage" out, the dosage should be handled but good. The hands are not unpleasant sticky after work.

The application is not very difficult to distribute any more. There remains no demonstrable film, which takes a good lotion , however, remains minimal not oily residue , just when I creaming during the day or evening.
for now dark, cold season, I feel it is not relevant in the summer and when you sweat I would rather not use the body lotion because it would be too rich then.

After daily Application, I have found that is suitable for the body milk great for legs, buttocks and arms , dry elbow and knee during the day not look as usual (if the elbows are resting or I sometimes kneel). In cleavage I use them now not more, here it is my skin too rich, a "non smooth" surface, the result, because the lotion on the worst moves in here.

My legs and arms may well suffer the lotion, the skin looks the next morning almost like freshly applied lotions, a creaming I would only recommend those who basically very dry Skin have.
The lotion does not burn and there is also when applied to irritated skin (fresh after epilation) or slightly injured skin (cut) no side effects.

in itself a convincing lotion; the price, unfortunately, less , the spreading rate is not due to the thicker consistency as high.

These are according to the manufacturer for a moisturizing (by shea butter) body lotion without parabens (preservative Mitel, is suspected of being allergenic, is not yet confirmed!). It soothes feelings of tightness of the skin and is for dry, stressed children's and adult skin suitable.
A single, daily application is recommended.

far as I know, you get the products LaRoche ONLY in the pharmacy. These 200 ml pack size 15,00 € (RRP), 400 ml is for 21.50 E (EIA) to get.

I hope I could give you a good impression, from next week I'm down at the skin cream with the ISO UREA !

0 comments:

Post a Comment