Sunday, February 27, 2011

Average Cost To Go To Vail

Hitchcock-lisa-freundeskreis.de

Hi,

cozy Sunday Trials destroyed by drinking allowed * g *

When Lisa freundeskreis I Hitchcok juices tested. There were different flavors, I got sent to the "Premium Mango Juice" and "Premium orange juice (100% juice).

First I want to mention that the bottle (0.75 L) was just way too quickly!
light thick without at the lower edge remote bottles ingredients they Wuppert the mango juice into a glass, gaudy orange in color. The first sip told me: we be friends ... tremendously fruity, sweet juice of me reminded of my vacation in the Philippines because it tasted just as fresh squeezed and diluted with water. Although the sap is very thick and very sweet. he can drink well , slimes his neck does not fully scraped not even in the passion fruit Selbigen.Den addition I will taste not, which is not really bad.
I initially thought, why not also 100% juice, and why the sugar? The manufacturer specifies this, that not a 100% juice with mango works because he was much too thick and thus would not drinkable (explaining the "watered down" at the juice bar in the Philippines) and the taste is refined sugar added.
On the mango smell I would not really see, but it smells fruity, but not necessarily seen (who has ever sniffed at the fresh, ripe mango, knows what is meant). The empty glass will retain a juice residue, some people here may be expected to develop "coffee grounds Reader ambitions," I've just put in the dishwasher gesteckt.Zum quench your thirst because of the consistency and sweetness is less suitable as a fruit but lots of experience.
The glass bottle is quite heavy and if one swears by the vitamins, unfortunately, is transparent, what specific statements, may have a vitamin loss. Since I use the dark bottles in the store stocked and an open bottle is empty in our home fairly quickly, this is not a major point of criticism.
For mixing cocktails (with or without alcohol), the juice is also ideal, etc. only to sweet liqueurs I have omitted, which is pushing for. In return, dry sparkling wine or Prosecco is ideal. As well as "fast-smoothie with added pears and grapes, it is very tasty!




The orange juice was also my case, slightly tart, very authentic and without pulp (I like).
The MSRP is € 1.99, some Hitchcock juices I buy for € 1.89 but in Rewe (other than the smaller "Würzsäfte: 100% juices of lemon and lime!).
I tasted both juices because you can do with some (Mix) and down to 1 to 2 glasses and has no objection. Only the transparent bottle and the lack of nutritional value on the bottle (essential nowadays mE) and the still insufficient Presence in the stores I am sorry ... a little less "high c" on the shelves, but more Hitchcock-juices!

0 comments:

Post a Comment