Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Milena Velba Film Clips

my 3.5 weeks with Olay Regenerist-bopki.de

overdue easy now my first test last entry for Olay, which I ultimately had to quit after about 3.5 weeks.

How to recognize in my report to the 2nd week can be presented to Irritaionen or incompatibilities established, which have shown the effect that my skin got more and more places that were very dry, the skin just after the Showers or clean and the subsequent application of the cream easily irritated and reacted with redness.

adopted by little on my skin and hardly anything more of the cream, which began with about 1 to 2 pumps to face and neck, has now reduced the end of my testing on a half surge and pulled a no longer correct. I then applied an extra mild scrub in between, but unfortunately the skin cream was not satisfactory as regards feeding.
Since I have not changed my other cosmetic and skin care, and cleaning products, I can only Olay Regenerist back.

now I use a maintenance of "Calu" I right in Connection was used and still continue to use and the problems of dry skin, redness and mild irritation disappeared completely within 3 days. It continues to be my skin has recovered and will tolerate the new cream in conjunction with a serum of Calu well!

why I can not just assume that I am one of the few that Olay Regenerist is clearly not in the long run.

In return, as does my mom handle it very well, she had already been tested at a friend of mine and get 2 samples.
I have therefore left it to my donor, waste has never been my thing ;-)

a pity that I had to stop, then at least my Mom something gained.




Here are some result pictures of the last trial (the red spots are part of the flash, but unfortunately actually occurred) for you and continued success with its use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment